Getting local network access
Inside and outside of the space we are offering wireless and wired network access. IPv4 address-assignment is done via RFC1918 and NAT, for IPv6 we are using a HE.net-tunnel to give you a publicly routable IPv6 address.
The following SSID's are available inside and outside of the space:
- Bitlair-2GHz (2.4GHz-only WPA2-enterprise)
- Bitlair-5GHz (5GHz-only WPA2-enterprise)
- Bitlair-things (2.4GHz/5GHz WPA2-PSK network for "Internet of Things"). The PSK is available in the space.
- spacenet (WPA2-enterprise federated authentication across hackerspaces)
- eduroam (WPA2-enterprise federated authentication for educational organisations)
General WPA2-enterprise settings for Bitlair-networks and spacenet for Bitlair members:
- Phase 1: EAP-TTLS or PEAP
- Phase 2: PAP or MSCHAPv2 or EAP-MSCHAPv2
- CHECK THE CERTIFICATE! Check both the CA and the subject.
- Certificate signed by CA: ISRG Root X1 (Let's Encrypt!)
- Certificate subject: radius.bitlair.nl
As a Bitlair-member:
- Bitlair networks: Use your LDAP credentials to login.
- spacenet: use your LDAP credentials with the "@bitlair.nl"-realm to login. Also use this profile to get network access at other spaces.
As a guest:
- Bitlair networks:
- Username: guest
- Password: eurosnoeren
- spacenet: if you have a spacenet account from another hackerspace you can use these credentials to login. You should have received the correct phase 1/2 settings from your hackerspace.
For more information about connecting check these howto's: https://spacefed.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Howto/Spacenet
At many places in the space we are offering GigE 802.3af PoE wired network access. Please find the nearest outlet or network cable.
For Bitlair members & friends we are offering a shell server which is hosted inside Bitlair. It is reachable over IPv4 and/or IPv6.
- Methods: SSH
- Hostname: shell.bitlair.nl
- Username: <your nickname>
- Password: <your personal password>
Grafana frontend for statistics of Bitlair. Running on Portal VM.
- For dashboard see https://dashboard.bitlair.nl/
- Grafana install is linked to LDAP. Use your LDAP credentials to login and create your own dashboards.
kvm.bitlair.nl / kvm2.bitlair.nl
These machines are running all of the VM's.
- for support on this machine ask AK47, Wilco or polyfloyd
VM running backend for spacestate. Also see Projects/Spacestate.
VM running RevBank software.
aaa.bitlair.nl / idp.bitlair.nl
External and internal authentication machine running these services:
- FreeRADIUS (for 802.1X/spacenet)
- IdP (simplesaml)
VM running Asterisk for external phone number and connecting Cisco 79xx phones in the space.
VM running Graphite/Carbon as backend for dashboard.bitlair.nl. Also running Collectd for collection of various metrics (SNMP/MQTT). https://metrics.bitlair.nl (IPv6 only)
This VM hosts the public wiki (bitlair.nl).
Hosting https://git.bitlair.nl. This VM is used for private Git repo's. Your can login here with your LDAP credentials.
Bitlair member/friend portal, see Projects/Portal.
https://3dprinter.bitlair.nl - 3D printing frontend. Running on 3D printing PC (not a VM).
VM running MQTT software for metrics of Bitlair. Also see Projects/MQTT.
VM running ArtNet scripts for LED visualisation.
VM hosted by User:Wilco (SYNNACK) running several public services:
External VPS running several services:
- Mailing lists: https://list.bitlair.nl
OrangePi used for controlling LED strips (not deployed at Bitlair3)
OrangePi used for interfacing with Arduino's of Doorsystem. (not deployed at Bitlair3)
RaspberryPi running SSH-client to bank.bitlair.nl - frontend for RevBank.
lasercutter.bitlair.nl (IPv4 only)
LAOS board controller lasercutter.
RaspberryPi running webcam for lasercutter.
RaspberryPi running safety/accounting for lasercutter.
Color 2D laserprinter, HP 3600. Reachable via IPv4: 100.64.0.5..